Friday, April 20, 2012

I've got a feeling...

I am feeling better today than I have for a few days. I don't know why I was feeling so crappy but it seems to be gone now. Maybe because the sun is out today that I miraculously feel better? I love the sun but hate that it shows my dirty windows lol I really should get to cleaning them today lol

I am supposed to go out tonight to my BCF's and stay over and have a girly BBQ and some drinks, but the more I am thinking about it, the more I just feel like staying home. We shall see if I am more inclined to do it tomorrow night instead...although it was my idea in the first place, I am sure she won't mind.

Crazy things have been going on lately. My BFF and I are kinda walking on some egg shells lately. Her live in boyfriend and I don't get along. The dudes a mooch and he needs to go, but she doesn't listen. So it's kind of hard to be around her when she knows that I don't like him. Hell no one likes him lol but I guess she likes him so that's all that matters...to her. Her doesn't treat her very well. Ever have a situation like this? I am trying my hardest not to care about her situation but it's hard. Oh well, someday she will see the light and see that this guy is a user and abuser. But until then, I will just cool it and let her find her way.

Thinking I may do a round of thrift shopping today. I friggin love thrift shopping! Thrift stores and me get along great :) I love to sift through everything and see what unique things I can find. There is always something to pique my interest. Some sort of deal that I can get in on. If I find something good, I will post it for my one loyal reader, who ever you are hahaha!

I'm off to enjoy the sun! Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment